If you are having trouble with the DAT Load Board for Truckers app, ou might try these basic troubleshooting steps.
Retest the application after each steps to see if the issue is resolved.
1. Close and restart the DAT Load Board for Truckers app
- Press the "Recent Apps" button . Generally found on the bottom left hand side of your android.
- You can close apps individually by swiping them off the Recent Apps screen, or selecting Close All from the bottom, to close ALL apps.
- If the above steps fail try to Force Stop the application. Select All Apps > Settings > Application Manager > DAT Load Board for Trucker > Force Stop
2. Restarting you mobile device (cell phone or tablet).
- Hold the Power button and selecting Restart from the options
3. Reinstall the DAT Load Board for Truckers app
To remove DAT Load Board for Truckers from your device:
- From your device, tap Settings
- Tap Application Manager
- Locate DAT Load Board for Truckers on the list and tap on it
- Tap the Uninstall button
To add DAT Load Board for Truckers back to your device:
- From your device, tap the Google Play Store application
- In the search bar, type in DAT Trucker Load Board and tap the Search button
- From the list, locate DAT Load Board for Truckers and tap on it
- Select the Install option