DAT provides a fraud prevention service where we will research and help resolve disputes between customers. To get started, we need to gather some information on the specifics of your complaint. From the list below, please select and complete the form that best describes your issue.
- Double Brokering: When a carrier books a load from a shipper or broker, and does not have a brokers license, then in turn puts it on another carriers truck
- No Pay Complaint: Non-payment for work under contract
- Stolen load: When freight placed with a carrier is missing
- Hostage or Hijacked load: When freight is being held for payment higher than agreed
- Unethical Posting: When a DAT user is posting freight or capacity that is not available, had incorrect information, or is posting the same freight or equipment multiple times.
- Stolen Identity: When you believe someone is misrepresenting their identity
To expedite your request, please include the supporting documentation requested on the form (bill of lading, supporting email conversations with the other party, etc).
Once we receive the paperwork, we will contact you with our findings.