Click the Search option within the menu or on the left side of the screen and enter the criteria of your search.
Note: TruckersEdge Pro subscribers have a Search Loads and Search Trucks option. All other users will see only Search Loads.
- Origin: The city in which you are looking for a load out of. Start typing your city and select it from suggestions that appear. You may also enter a zip code into this field.
- DH-O: Enter the mileage, between 0 and 450, in which you want your results to fall within your origin (Dead Head - Origin).
- Destination: Indicates the areas in which you are willing to go with a load. This can be a city, a state, a zone, or a combination of states and zones. To view available zones, and for a printable version, click the Valid Geographies link.
- DH-D: Enter the mileage, between 0 and 450, in which you want your results to fall within your destination (Dead Head - Destination) This field is grayed out unless you select a city for your destination.
- Truck Type: The equipment class or type you are finding a load for. Clicking this field will let you choose from the various equipment. You can select more than one from the list and you can select general equipment classes, or specific equipment types
- Length: The length of your trailer in feet.
- Weight: The weight capacity of your trailer, in pounds. You can enter 48k to represent 48000 lbs.
- Full/Partial: Indicate whether you are looking for just full loads, just partial loads, or both fulls and partials.
- Look back: Indicate how far back in the DAT database you would like to go to find loads. You can look as little as one hour back and as many as 96 hours.
- Start Date/End Date: Use these fields to select the date range in which you want your results to fall within.
When finished entering your search criteria, click the Search button to find loads that match your criteria.