No, but a current or historical spot option needs to be selected, which will deduct lane credits.
Articles in this section
- Are Canadian rates included in RateView?
- Can I see shipper-to-carrier contract rates with Ratecast?
- DAT Trendlines info
- Do I get charged additional lane credits for using Ratecast?
- Do the rates include fuel surcharges?
- Do the rates seen in Ratecast’s forecasting include a fuel surcharge?
- Does RateView adjust for seasonality or spikes?
- Does RateView have rates for Mexico?
- Fuel Surcharge September 2018 to May 2021 Van, Reefer and Flatbed
- How accurate is the forecasting in Ratecast?