Trip mileage calculations are powered by PC*MILER, a product of ALK Technologies, Inc. Whenever possible, DAT Power displays actual road miles. When road miles are unavailable, Power will use air miles and the mileage will be displayed within parentheses, e.g. (245).
Articles in this section
- DAT Solutions integration partners
- Do audible alarms work on mobile iOS devices (iPad)?
- How can I find a Rate for a specific lane?
- How can I find mileage for a specific lane?
- How can I find what rate the broker posted on a load?
- How can I leave a review on a company?
- How can I use Skype or other click-to-call solutions?
- How do I configure my firewall to allow for all of the DAT Power features?
- How do I update my Contact Information, Profile, Phone Number?
- How does DAT calculate trip mileage?