DAT Power uses weights in pounds (Lbs) rather than thousands of pounds (kLbs). Weights under 100 pounds are highlighted yellow to warn you about a potentially small weight.
Articles in this section
- DAT Solutions integration partners
- Do audible alarms work on mobile iOS devices (iPad)?
- How can I find a Rate for a specific lane?
- How can I find mileage for a specific lane?
- How can I find what rate the broker posted on a load?
- How can I leave a review on a company?
- How can I use Skype or other click-to-call solutions?
- How do I configure my firewall to allow for all of the DAT Power features?
- How do I update my Contact Information, Profile, Phone Number?
- How does DAT calculate trip mileage?