This feature allows you to upload a list of postings from CSV, XLS, and/or CLSX. You can also download a template of the file upload form directly from DAT. Click HERE for available templates.
- Post Loads or Post Trucks
- Click the upload icon next to "new load post" or "new truck post" to launch file upload feature.
- Click Select File, locate the document, and click Open.
- Click Next
- Now you will need to map the data provided in order for DAT Power to understand what each column indicates. Mapping the data is a one-time event unless a change is ever made to the format of the file being uploaded. Mapping consists of dragging and dropping the column headers from “Your File” to the corresponding columns under “Mapped Columns.” Note: The mapping that is setup at this stage is shared with all members in the group.
- Once all of the columns from “Your File” have been mapped below, you are ready to proceed by clicking the Next button.
- Now you will see a preview of your postings and any errors that may have occurred while DAT Power read the file.
- Any field highlighted in orange was not understood by DAT Power and will need to be edited and fixed before proceeding. Click on the Edit button to fix the error then click Apply.
- When you have all errors resolved, click the Post Loads or Post Trucks at the bottom of the screen and all of your postings will be submitted at one time.
Note: You can submit your postings prior to fixing the errors that are reported back to you by clicking the Post Loads/Trucks button at the bottom of the screen. This will transmit all of the postings with no errors immediately and allow you to focus just on the postings that have an error.
Note: You can upload up to 500 postings at a time.
For a video of how to use this feature, click HERE.