When you click to find loads on the mobile site and get an error stating "Something bad happened".
This error can occur if you have posted with too many states for the system to handle correctly. For instance, if you select all 50 states when posting on the desktop site, this error will be generated within the mobile site.
- Log into the full DAT Power website.
- Edit the posting and leave the destination blank (indicating your willingness to go 'Anywhere')
- Sign back into the mobile site and search for loads and the error will no longer be present.
Another reason this error can occur is that the user is also logged into the DAT Load Board for Truckers app. The problem here is that they are only able to login to one mobile device service at a time. To fix the error in this case:
- Log out of the app (NOT just close it, they must click the logout button)
- Log out of the mobile site
- Log back into the mobile
- Run a search again to make sure the error is no longer occuring