1. Click on the picture of the gear at the top of the page on the right hand side
2. Click on Internet Options
3. Click on Delete
4. Check mark the boxes next to temporary internet file and website files, cookies and website data, history, download history, and form data. Then press Delete.
1. Click on the 3 horizontal lines/dots at the top of the page on the right hand side
2. Hover over History
3. Then click on History in the new menu.
4. Click Clear Browsing Data on the left side
5. Choose to clear browsing data from All Time.
6. Select only Browsing History, Download history, Cookies and other data site, Cached images and files.
Then press Clear Browsing Data
1. Click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top of the page on the right hand side
2. Click on Options
3. You will then need to click on Privacy on the left hand side.
4. Click on Clear your recent history
5. You will need to choose the everything option where you see time range to clear. You will then need to check mark the boxes next to browsing history, form & search history, cookies, and cache. The click Clear Now.
1. Click Safari in the upper left hand side of the screen. In the menu that appears click Preferences
2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data
3. Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Choose All time for a time range from the Time range drop-down menu
- Choose Cookies and Cached images and files
- Select Clear now