You can download one of your contracts at any time should you want to view the contents. Just navigate to the Contracts tab and click the file name of any of the contracts you have listed and it will save a copy to your download folder on your pc.
Articles in this section
- Accessing the DAT OnBoard™ website as a broker
- Configuring settings & email notifications as a broker
- DAT OnBoard™ product overview for brokers
- How can I download one of my contracts to view?
- How can I export carrier data to a spreadsheet?
- How can I find a registered carrier on my list?
- How can I inactivate a contract I'm no longer using?
- How can I leave a note on a carrier that I can see when viewing them?
- How can I reject a signature on a signed contract?
- How can I remove a carrier from my list?