When a mobile application is acting up and not responding as it should, it may be necessary to clear the data and cache as a troubleshooting step. Clearing both the data and cache essentially restores the application to it's original settings and can be attempted before a complete reinstall.
- On your device, locate the Settings option
- Scroll down to tap on the Applications option
- Tap Application Manager
- From the list, tap DAT Trucker Load Board
- Tap the Storage option
- Tap Clear Data. This may take a moment
- Tap Clear Cache. This may take a moment
With iOS, there is no way to clear the data for an app. You must uninstall it and reinstall it to get the desired outcome.
Click HERE for instructions on uninstalling/reinstalling the app.
When these steps are done, launch the DAT Load Board for Truckers app to see if your issue has been resolved.