If a customer calls in stating they can't see the brokers they blocked. This happens when they downgrade from power office to any other package.
There are two options for fixing this. Please try to use the first option and only use the second one if the customer insists on keeping the same login.
1. Deactivate the existing user and create a new user in the CSR pages.
2. Work with the Success team to activate the previous service on the account. Once the customer has Power Office; You can masquerade as the customer or guide them through the following options:
- Click on blocked
- Select the brokers you wish to unblock
Have the customer go to the directory and click on the Preferred/Blocked tab/
- Click on the brokers/carriers you want to remove
- Select remove selected offices
Remember to remove the blocked / preferred companies from all users on the account. Then the Success Team will need to change the subscription back to the lower package.
Make sure to add on this change request to your HT: 1-2JN53T2R
When customer has Power Office and downgrade to Power Select. The customer still has companies blocked-a new user needs to be created or a new SI needs to be created to have those removes. Provide a way for customer or support to remove those blocked companies when they downgrade.