DAT Assurance helps carriers collect past due freight payments. Assurance is provided at no additional cost for active carrier DAT load board subscribers. If we can't collect, DAT will credit your account up to $1000 based on your level of subscription. The collections partner for the Assurance program is Debt Recovery Resources (www.debt-rr.com).
Articles in this section
- What is DAT Assurance?
- How does Assurance work?
- Is there a fee for using Assurance?
- What can I expect from Assurance?
- What happens if I get paid before the 60 days?
- What happens after I submit the debt for collection?
- How long does it take to collect a debt?
- How is the debt collected?
- What documentation do I need after I submit a debt for collection?
- How long do I have to wait before I submit a load for collection?