DAT Solutions partners with a leading credit collection service provider, Debt Recovery Resources. Using the load information and documentation provided by the carrier, Debt Recovery Resources will contact the debtor and attempt to collect the past due amount.
Articles in this section
- What is DAT Assurance?
- How does Assurance work?
- Is there a fee for using Assurance?
- What can I expect from Assurance?
- What happens if I get paid before the 60 days?
- What happens after I submit the debt for collection?
- How long does it take to collect a debt?
- How is the debt collected?
- What documentation do I need after I submit a debt for collection?
- How long do I have to wait before I submit a load for collection?