You will be contacted within 3 business days after submitting the debt for collection, to verify the information and begin the collection process. You will need to provide a copy of each of the following documents:
- the freight bill(s)
- the bill(s) of lading for each freight bill.
- delivery receipt, if applicable
- proof of delivery, if bill of lading is not signed by consignee
- rate information between carrier and broker
- broker's agreement (if any)
This information is required at the time that the debt is submitted for collection. If you are unable to provide the required documentation within 15 days, collection will not be initiated and the load will no longer be eligible for the Assurance program.