When using an Android device, if cookies are blocked, you will get stuck on the login screen. It will act like it's loading forever and never actually load. This happens on both the Load Board for Truckers app and the truckersedge.dat.com/loadboard.mymembersedge.com websites.
One cause is that cookies are blocked in Chrome. To fix this:
- Open Chrome
- Click the three (3) dots in the top right corner of the screen
- Click Settings
- Under Advanced, click Site Settings
- Click Cookies
- Turn on Cookies (the toggle switch will be blue if on, or white if off)
- Close Chrome and/or the Load Board for Truckers App
- Reopen the app/website and try to login again
Another cause of this could be the Android device does not have Chrome set as the default browser app. CLICK HERE to set this.
This is mainly for Samsung phones but will work with other manufacturers.