When attempting to download or upgrade DAT Load Board for Trucker, you receiving the message "Waiting for Download".
This can be caused if your phone or tablet is set to only download or upgrade applications when connected to a WiFi. This setting save data on your device, but can prevent you from downloading apps while just on mobile data.
There are two methods to resolve this error.
- Wait until the device is connected to WiFi and the application will automatically download.
- Allow your device to download using mobile data instead of WiFi.
To enable your device to download using mobile data, perform the following steps:
For Android Devices
- Open the Google Play store
- Tap the menu in the upper-left corner and select Settings
- Select App download preference
- Choose Over any network
If this does not resolve the issue, you can clear the cache and data from the Google Play Store and Google Play Services, and have them restart their phone.
If "Over Any Network" is already selected then you may have to clear cache and data for the Google Play app to get the app to download.
- Go to the phone or tablet Settings
- Select Apps and Notifications (or App or Applications)
- Select Google Play Store
- Select Storage
- Click the Clear Cache and Clear Data buttons.
- Go back and launch the Google play store app, search the app and download it again.
For iOS (Apple) Devices
- Tap on Settings
- Navigate to the iTunes & App Store section and tap to open
- Under Use Mobile(Cellular) Data, ensure this is enabled (Green is ON)
The device should now allow for the download of Load Board for Trucker using mobile data instead of WiFi.