You now have the option in Account (in the menu) to add a new credit card for payment processing.
- Click the ADD PAYMENT METHOD button to view the following screen
- Complete the following fields. (*Asterisks* indicate the field is required)
- Cardholder name: The name how it appears on the credit card
- Card number: The credit card number. Once entered, the system will automatically determine what type of card it is (eg. Visa, MasterCard, etc)
- Expiration Date: Enter the Month and Year of expiration
- CVV Code: Security code on the back of most cards
- Billing Address:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Country (Cards with an address outside the US, Mexico, or Canada are not accepted)
- Set as auto payment: Select this to make the new payment method available for Auto Pay. Selecting this option will remove the Auto Pay from any other card on file.
- Click SAVE to add the payment method
Both payment methods will now be on file.