Brokers post Private Loads directly to selected carriers. Only those selected carriers will see the Private Loads within DAT One and they will not be visible to any other carrier.
Articles in this section
- What happens when the free trial ends?
- Why is the rate per mile an approximation?
- When is a rate required on a Private Network posting?
- Can I withdraw a carrier's bid after I accept it?
- How do I accept or reject a carriers bid on a shipment?
- Can I send a shipment from the Private Network to the DAT load board?
- Can I setup a group within my Private Network?
- Can non-DAT customers see Private Loads?
- Do Private Loads show to all carriers?
- Does a carrier have to be a DAT customer to send a Private Load to them?