The application will ping the phone every 15 minutes and provide the location update to the tracker. Pinging the device every 15 minutes provides accurate location updates to the tracker while minimizing any strain on the device's battery.
Articles in this section
- Where is the lookback field when searching?
- Why am I seeing the free version?
- Why are there two maps in DAT One (Mobile) for navigation?
- How can I tell if my phone number is verified?
- Can the location services be turned off while using DAT One (Mobile)?
- What is geofencing and how does DAT One (Mobile) use it?
- How often does DAT One (Mobile) send the carrier's location?
- Does DAT One (Mobile) replace DAT OnTime for carriers?
- What do the shipment request statuses mean?
- What is PrePass?