Brokers who subscribe to freight matching with DAT are getting Priority Booking with DAT One for free. When the free trial ends at the end of September 2021, brokers who choose to continue using the services will be charged a transactional amount (yet to be determined) for each load booked through DAT One. Pricing information will be updated when available.
Articles in this section
- What happens when the free trial ends?
- Why is the rate per mile an approximation?
- When is a rate required on a Private Network posting?
- Can I withdraw a carrier's bid after I accept it?
- How do I accept or reject a carriers bid on a shipment?
- Can I send a shipment from the Private Network to the DAT load board?
- Can I setup a group within my Private Network?
- Can non-DAT customers see Private Loads?
- Do Private Loads show to all carriers?
- Does a carrier have to be a DAT customer to send a Private Load to them?